USSR VHF transceiver type R-158
USSR VHF Transceiver R158.
The USSR R-158 is a short range VHF FM transceiver.
It was used as a manpack set for Platoon to Company communications.
- Frequency range 30.000-79.975MHz.
- Selection of channels with 25kHz spacing.
- Modulation FM R/T only.
- Powered by rechargeable battery.
- RF output approximately 2 watt.
- Fully transistorised.
- Aerial is a 1.2M long Kulikoff type.
- Uses single earphone with a cheek microphone.
- Attention tone calling.
USSR R-158 complete with single headphone/cheek microphone and control unit.
Wireless for the Warrior