USSR Receiver R-323M
VHF receiver type R-323M
USSR type R-323M is a self-contained VHF intercept or monitoring receiver developed in the late 1970s. It replaced the R-323.
The receiver was used either as a man-pack or man-portable, but was also fitted in vehicles.
- Frequency coverage is 20-100 MHz in four ranges.
- Reception of AM, CW and FM signals.
- Triple conversion circuit.
- A digital readout is fitted on this receiver.
- The R-323M is fully transistorised.
- The receiver is powered by two 1.2V NiCad batteries fitted in a compartment at the back of the set.
- As an alternative, a mains powered unit is provided, delivering 2.4V DC.
Wireless for the Warrior