USSR VHF transceiver type R-352
USSR VHF Transceiver R-352.
The USSR R-352 was a small short range VHF FM transceiver.
It was used as a manpack set for Airborne Forces communications.
The shape is similar to the USSR R-126.
Primary differences are three crystal control channels, increased RF output
and the addition of tone call.
- Frequency range 44-50 MHz.
- Three fixed crystal controlled channels.
- Channel spacing 300kHz.
- Modulation FM R/T only.
- Powered by 4V Silver Zinc battery
- RF output approximately 0.8W
- Miniature pencil valves are employed.
- High tension is obtained from transistor invertor unit.
- Uses single earphone with a cheek microphone.
- Tone calling facility provided.
Close up picture channel selector switch of USSR R-352.
Wireless for the Warrior